Thursday, July 1, 2010

The lazy blogger

So I have been a lazy blogger. Again. It is sort of like my trips to the gym. I get good at going really often. Then it gets easier to fall asleep on the couch while watching television. Nevertheless, here are some pictures of our summer so far!

Eric and I are notoriously clumsy. Which is why we had hoped that either (a) clumsiness skipped a generation, or (b) that two clumsy people cancel each other out, resulting in a ridiculously coordinated child. No such luck. Here is a picture of Liam with one of his more recent bumps on the noggin as a result of falling off the slide at school.

Grandma Becky came for a visit whereupon she spoiled Liam rotten. Who am I kidding? Eric and I were spoiled plenty rotten ourselves! Thanks Grandma B!

Liam and Daddy at "Donuts with Dad" at school.

Our longtime supper club at the first dinner of the summer.

Liam in his "big boy" car seat. Eric and I finally broke down and bought another car seat instead of trying to juggle cars. Thanks Grandma Gladys and Grandpa Marty for the generous gift!

Grandma B bought Liam some really fabulous wooden puzzles. However, he has chosen to use them in a much different fashion. He crawls around the house banging them against different objects to test the noise. What "joyful" noise he makes!

While Grandma B came to visit, we were blessed to also have a visit from our wonderful sister-in-law, Jolyn and our niece and nephew, Holly and Sam.

It is funny to look back on their Christmas pj pictures to
see how much all the cousins have grown!

Random cuteness

Liam enjoying his gift from Aunt Jolyn and Uncle Ryan. Notice the Christophen Walken hair he is sporting. A possible first hair-cut in his future?

Wrestling with Daddy. I love that my boys are best buddies!

I vow to...try...to be a better blogger.

2 comments:

Steph said...

FINALLY!!!!

Looks like Liam is having an awesome summer- wish we could be there to enjoy it with you guys! xoxo

Vandi said...

He is such a gorgeous child!! Love him!! We are headed to Dallas again in August...maybe we can meet up!